Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Brioche à tête

Dinner yesterday was blanched green beans with cherry tomatoes, red onion, garbanzo beans and feta cheese with a vinaigrette.


Today I made Brioche à tête, and again this is a first attempt. I had no idea what I was doing.
Buttered Forms
 The Sponge
 They don't look too bad!


 Once they were set out and covered with a towel to rise, we went outside and picked strawberries (which never made it into the house.
 It is official that the peas are taller than me, and blooming!
 I made a lazy dinner with a can of pasta sauce from Trader Joes, and then because I have been meaning to use it and was too lazy to grate cheese I put two big dollops of marscarpone cheese into the pot. I have never used this cheese myself and bought it to make something sweet. But, It was a real hit and was devoured.
 My house was cold today and these fellas had a hard time trying to rise, so I got tired of waiting and threw them in the oven.
 
 Well they turned out pretty!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment