Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Last night Jessica helped me finish the turkey pops Rhonda and I had started a few days before...

A bowl full of turkey heads. Made from chocolate covered espresso beans,
candy coated sunflower seeds and heart sprinkles
 Gobble, Gobble
 A bunch of gobblers!
 Then I came up with this super snazzy idea
to dip pretzels in the left over chocolate
Thanksgiving Day... What a day...

 Rolling out the crust in the morning

 My favorite!
Jesus flipping the birds
Aren't they sexy!?! Two 14 pound beauties.
The side dishes
Stuffing with caramelized onions, bacon, sage and apples.
 Creamy garlic potatoes
 Creamed Spinach
 Ginger honey sweet potatoes,
and giblet gravy
Please don't tell me it does not go with this meal, I don't care it was good!
 Harry at my feet! (as usual)

 The Sophia special



And then there was pie, 
pumpkin pie to be exact with whip cream and Whiskey Maple Cream Sauce
 Yes I said both!

 Oh boy do my feet hurt. But, I must say I am getting better at this because everything was on the table by 4:30 this year. I had some help from my hubby of course and his mother peeled potatoes and cleaned up after me. I can't say much more, I am too darn tired!

Happy Thanksgiving to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment