Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Different Goodies!


Oh its been busy, I have been deep cleaning, painting, and working on the house everyday. Jesus has been helping every chance he gets. The baby's room is nearing completion, but I still need to sew the curtains and blanket. I just ordered the farm animal stickers for the walls, and all but one baseboard is in. Forgive me for the unclear pictures.



I have been cooking a lot lately too, here are some of the things I remembered to take a picture of.
 Pasta Caprese Salad, From Everyday Food
 
 Habanero Sausage, mashed potatoes, and bi-color corn
 Oatmeal Pancakes from Everyday food
 No I didn't burn them! I don't know what you are talking about they are totally edible!!

 Cucumber, Celery Salad with Tuna and Poppy Seeds!
 Fig and Pecan Biscotti
 Yummy!
 Oh me, oh my! The Country White Bread grew a little too much!!
 
We harvested 17 heads of garlic today!!
My favorite Chilaquiles, eggs and bacon. I cheat and use El Pato!

John's Sweater just needs the pockets finished and the buttons!!

No comments:

Post a Comment