Wednesday, August 10, 2011

She's About to POP! Babyshower

I am waiting to get copies of pics from the guests and my super friend, but here are a few I shot before the shower of some of the decor. It was nice and quaint and I was surrounded by people I love. It was a good day. The inspiration for this shower came from many blogs online including meandmyinsanity.com

No one should take this the wrong way, but I made Mexican baby cake-pops!
 
 Jessica made the White babies!
 Then we stuck all the babies heads in plastic bags...
 and tied them shut! 
I also used a steamer to hold the pops upright and it worked really well.
The idea for the cake-pops comes from Bakerella's book Cake Pops
I had to use my Cricut! 
 
 My super friend put bubbles on the walls
 
  
 She also made these awesome baby clothes decorations out of napkins!!
Favors
 Prizes

Thank-you to everyone who came, all the awesome gifts, and two of my closest friends Rhonda and Jessica for making it all possible. It would not have happened without you!! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment